Saturday, September 03, 2005

that feeling, one last time


Well, school is almost on the go and I am not ready once again. They mucked up my schedule and I need to go in and change it, so now I'm on the waiting list. Don't you just hate waiting lists, I do. You just know that there is absolutely nothing you can do to speed up the process of them reaching your name, and most of the time, you were the one who got yourself into the mess of being ON that list. Procrastination is why, its why your sitting here reading my blog, its why I'm writing it, and its why my name is 100 spots farther down that waiting list than the 99 people above me. It happens every year to me, I dunno why, am I naive to think that it wont happen again, maybe. I should have made an appointment with the counselors before I got my sched. Now I've got that feeling, one last time.

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that feeling. i am on the waiting list too, exept i am above you. we'll. i dont really have much to say but, hi. hope your scedual works out as planned. i'll see you in school... ciao:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home