Friday, August 11, 2006

My bass clef tattoo

I just got this tat yesterday at Soul Survivors on Osborne St. Once it was done I had been under the needle for a little over an hour. It wasnt nearly as painfull as I thought it would have been, it kinda felt like a burning/pinching sensation. The guy that did it for me was in from Toronto for the week, his name was Matt, oddly enough the guy at the front desk when I showed my ID had the exact same birthday as me...weird. Well, here's a pic of it, I'm so happy with it!

3 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Nice Matt!

I like how it looks like a folded ribbon half way down and to the bottom.

So, what's the next one going to be?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

way to go matt, told you it wouldn't hurt! i like it.

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger The Hippie Triathlete said...

ok, now where are the num-ti-jah posts???
luv jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home