Wednesday, September 07, 2005

diet pop and baby chairs

*gulp, gulp* *crunch* "Ahhh". That is the sound of (sorry for being stereotypical here) a fat person finishing there diet Coke with there Big Mac and Fries. Somehow they think that the "diet" in the coke will counteract their obesity, or maybe the 5000 calories that the mac packs. If you want to loose weight GET OUT OF MC DICKS, or at least have a water. Maybe the companies producing water should come out with diet water, no there'd be nothing different with, it would just make people think that they are loosing weight..classic placebo affect. Sorry about sounding mean here, but its just that I've seen too many large people drink three or four diet pops instead of having one regular pop.

I was at church the other day, and this baby in one of those bed chairs that their parents always carry around kept on looking at me. I kept thinking to myself, "Man, that looks so comfortable, she had the shade cover up, some toys in there, the bed was shaped to the contour of her body, and she was wrapped in swaddling clothes, what more could you want?" Then it hit me, when I get older, I'm just going to buy a giant baby bed chair thing. I actually can't wait, it's like the ultimate bed, if it's supposed to protect our babies, and it does, then why not take it to the next level? You'll see, in just a few years people across the country will be installing baby beds into their houses, ones with plasma monitors in them, phones, the works!
Oh yeah, swaddling clothes are amazing, it sounds soooo good. I'll get me some of those too.

2 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can find some great information about high protein low glycemic menus right here http://atkinsdiet.find-it-first.biz in case anyone is interested.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that kid or a McDs mascot in the picture? hmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home