Friday, September 23, 2005

MDS #8

Dream Type: LUCID!!!!!!!!!!!
More than one dream?: nope
Complexity: low, but lucid!
Dreamscape: nowhere
Characters: My hands

This is my first lucid dream!, its uninteresting for you, but not for me. The whole day I recited my dream mission of looking at my hands in my dream, while knowing I was dreaming. I accomplished this in a nap after school, I was super tired and needed the sleep. As I went to bed I lay perfectly still while thinking of my mission. Until I accomplished this goal I had a series of flash-dreams which are about 4 or 5 quick vivid dreams in a row. The next was the lucid dream.

I am writing, but cannot see my hands, almost as if I were looking up and away from them. The whole room was completely pitch black, so I could see nothing, yet. I thought to myself, I'm dreaming right now! I recited my dream mission to myself and slowly raised my hands until I could see them. They are very hard to raise up, as if a huge burden was placed upon them. When I saw them come into view it was like I had never dreamed before, like I was actually seeing things not just imagining them. My hands were bright and very detailed, I could see all the curvs and lines, all the nails and vains. I feel happy and since my mission is complete I wake up.

That was my lucid dream. Imagine you had gone through your entire life without opening your eyes, simply imagining things as you touch and hear them as. Now imagine if one day you just open your eyes and see everything for the first time. Or if a blind man just was able to open his eyes and see for the first time. That is what it was like to lucid dream for the first time. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home