Sunday, September 11, 2005

MDS #3

Dream Type: non-lucid
More than one dream?: nope
Complexity: medium-high
Dreamscape: MTS center
Characters: Keith Duma, Jody W., Quinn (from elmhurst), Myself

As I enter the MTS center with Keith I realize I forgot my tickets to the show. I go home to get them and get back just in time for the show. We sit down in the balcony to watch the concert. It is a jenga concert as well as an amateur singer-songwriter concert. The first jenga game ends and I walk down some stairs that lead outside where people are jumping. Me and Keith then go back in to see more acts and bad singers. I once again walk outside where people are jumping. Me and Jody build a foot high ramp out of 2 by 4's and do tricks by jumping off of it. I go and get my childhood snowboard which has no bindings but plastic grips, as well as a pull string. It is also rocket-powered. Me, Jody and Keith sit down on it and start zipping around the giant Christmas ornaments in the farmers fields. Then glow so bright when the sun rises or sets. We are going around to look for "snow build-up", as Quinn put it. We get into some grass and the board stops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home