Monday, September 12, 2005

MDS #4

Dream Type: non-lucid
More than one dream?: nope
Complexity: medium
Dreamscape: Value Village
Characters: Dave N., Jake, Myself

I am at value village with Dave and Jake, we are looking at jeans when Jake spots some sweet short ripped jean shorts. I run over to check them out with Jake, on the way over we see a bunch of lighters, some are like BBQ lighters but zippo's in one. As we check them out a V.V. employee asks us we need some help. "No", I say. There are also some brand new lighters on a carousel next to me, they say things like; Musician, Engineer, ect. Stuff like job titles and occupations.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personal space
The phone is passe. E-mail? So five years ago. Now we instant-message our friends, read their blogs, and maybe, if were bored, well google them, just to see what comes up.

Neat! I really like what you're doing here...

When you have a spare moment you should come over to my raster to vector site to see what's on in the raster to vector world.

Keep up the great blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home