Saturday, December 10, 2005

Find your way...

True friendship come when you are surrounded with the people that love the things you love. You will at some point be friends with them, it is inevitable. I have experienced this, you all will experience it, or you already have. It is wonderful. Life is wonderful when these things happen, enjoy it while it lasts! ArtSpeak was a place where I could be myself, and myself I did be, and become. The same people with the same mind set as me were most likely thinking the same thing at the same time. These people were amazing, talented and heart warming people, they were art loving, musical, and themselves. It is in these times when you find yourself, and when you find yourself you will grow. I grew that week, only four days long, but I grew most than I have in quite some time. I couldn't believe that I was having this experience with these completely random people, and it felt like it had been years of friendship. Then it was over, and just like that I was packing my bags up, alone in my room that I had shared with two strangers and a friend. Laughter in the distance was the indicator that people do not know how much they will miss this experience when it fades out of their life, only to be left in memory and by the markings on last years calendar. These people will have grown this week, for the better, and when they go home to their regular lives they will be reminded during that time at the end of the day where your brain compartmentalizes its information. They and I will now seek these personality types more, and more, and before you know it, your friend base will change and you'll find yourself in a new world. Don't loose your way.